Jill Raff uses her mélange of skills and experiences to ensure a great client experiecne at Rutneberg NYC & Keller Williams in Austin. As a top-performing real estate agent having closed over $23M in sales, Jill uses her creativity and attention to detail to sell clients' homes for the most money with the least amount of stress and time. Her trademark: treating every transaction as if she herself were buying or selling. (It helps that she's personally bought, sold, and contracted renovations for primary residences and investment properties in both NYC and Austin.) Clients appreciate Jill's patience and warm demeanor as much as they do her market expertise and negotiation skills. After all, a people business calls for a people person. Jill’s additional certifications of GRI, CNE® (Certified Negotiations Expert), Certified Luxury Homes Marketing Specialist, Million Dollar Guild, all make her above and beyond qualified to help you and your referrals. Jill enjoys working with both local and international clients. She speaks Hebrew and Italian fluently.
Jill was born and raised in Georgia, and has lived in NYC longer than anywhere else. The result: a hard-working, friendly, and street-smart real estate agent made of equal parts Southern charm and Big Apple savvy. After earning her BA at the University of Texas in Austin, Jill moved to Manhattan to study fashion at Parsons School of Design. Once Jill fulfilled her dreams as a Fashion Designer — working for brands including Anne Klein and Emanuel Ungaro — she applied her imagination and visual arts skills toward another passion, the food industry. Jill earned a French Culinary Le Grand Diplôme from the renowned Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and apprenticed at Harrod's Pastry Kitchen before starting a freelance career as a cookbook, magazine, and TV commercial Food Stylist.
In her spare time, Jill enjoys volunteering, travel, and staying in touch with her inner Julia Child. She splits her time and work between Austin and Manhattan and lives with her husband and two children.
1. It was a privilege to work with Jill Raff, her industry knowledge and experience coupled with her professionalism and warm approach made working with her an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend Jill to anyone looking to be represented by someone who genuinely has their client's best interest in mind.”
- Kimberley A. Calabrese, Senior Management Executive, AKAM
2. "Professional, Passionate, Patient. Selling your home is a very emotional process. From our first meeting with Jill, we began to relax. Her initial presentation was highly professional and she answered the questions we were afraid to ask. She guided us through the pricing, the listing, the showing, the consideration of the bids, the discernment of the potential buyers and all with a manner of truthful kindness. And as a result of her efforts, we received above our asking price for our home. Not only would we recommend her to potential buyers, we already have."
- Shirley and Jay Swardenski, Sellers
3. “Jill went above and beyond she is knowledgeable, dedicated and hard working; she conducts herself with integrity and geniality.
Stephanie Marks and Jonathan Zellan, Sellers
4. “Jill worked hard for us always putting our interests first. She was referred to us and working with Jill was a delight due to her knowledge, experience and professionalism together with her integrity, warmth and genuine nature. We highly recommend Jill.”
Elliot K., Buyer
5. “I would most definitely refer you to my friends and colleagues who want to sell or buy, with a qualified agent who will always put them and their needs first.
Jill, your honesty and integrity in an industry where it is not always too apparent, really shined through. I thank you for your market knowledge driven advice and guidance, and for treating my purchase as if it were your own.” Doug G., Seller
6. "Thank you so much Jill for your research, advice, positivity, and flexibility! We are so grateful that we intersected with you in our apartment search process and are so thankful for your assistance. You have really gone above and beyond! You are the most generous, helpful person ever! We are very grateful and hope you know that you really stand out in your profession. You are exceptionally thorough, considerate, and personable. May all the good you put out there come back to you.” - Aisha & Kevin, NYC